The trend today is advertising one’s business through social media such as social networking sites. It’s fast, easy, convenient, and proven effective especially that thousands of people already have access to these social networking sites. Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites. Here, you can post blogs which you can also upload to your homepage. In fact, you can even advertise on other people’s FB accounts. Amazing, right?
Advertising on Facebook: The Cost
For those who are interested in advertising their products or services through Facebook, you might ask how much that would cost. The process is to bid for each click/CPC or thousand impressions/CPM. After doing that, the bid estimator will show you the scope or range of bids that are following through with auctions that are the same with yours. Then, when you already run your advertisement, the number of clicks you get (CPC) or the number of impressions that your advertisement is displaying (CPM) will be charged directly to you. You can be sure that you won’t exceed your budget because the cost of action and the number of clicks or impressions you get will already determine the cost. It’s that simple.
Advertising through Facebookis one of the many options that you have to consider. Not only is it cheaper compared to other modes of advertising, it is also very flexible and convenient to use. So why not give it a shot? Advertise your business through Facebook and you’ll see its many benefits unfold right before your eyes.
So what benefits will you get by advertising on Facebook?
1. Advertising on Facebook will allow you to reach a wider scope of people since it has millions of users.
2. It is less expensive compared to other modes of advertising. The internet offers a good option for advertising. Unlike using print or broadcast media such as radio or television, Facebook is cheaper since you don’t have to pay for the production cost.
3. With Facebook, you can direct your advertisements to your target customers. By using demographics, you can target your customers by age, gender, address, their likes and dislikes and other categories you may find useful.
4. Advertising on Facebook will easily spread your business around. Since Facebook uses the “like” option, it will instantly show up on their feeds. Just imagine how many more people will be able to see your advertisement.
5. With Facebook, you can also benefit from smart phone users. Talk about hitting two birds with one stone.
As you can see, there are some great benefits to advertising on Facebook. If you’d like to reach millions, you can definitely do it through the help of Facebook! To learn more the customer reviews on the below resources speak for themselves, take a look at these books available on Amazon (aff. links below).